JF McKenna Ltd will endeavour to:
- Offer high quality products.
- Provide a first rate standard of customer service.
- Provide trays to the standard required by our customers within time limits agreed with our customers.
- Provide trays that comply with the BRC/IOP packaging standard.
- Maintain a responsible and caring attitude towards the community and environment within which we operate.
- Comply with the legal and safety obligations.
We are committed to providing our customers with an efficient, effective, economic service without compromise to the environment in which we operate. Our Quality Manual provides a framework of the British Retail Consortium (BRC) Standard incorporating the Food Packaging Standard and the way it operates. It is derived from the BRC/ IOP Packaging requirements. .
To confirm the belief in our ability and to demonstrate this to our customers, suppliers and other interested parties we have decided that our operations should be measured against an international yardstick. It was agreed that BRC/IOP Food Packing Standard would provide the most effective means by which to control standards based on this standard. We are confident that by operating in accordance with the requirements of this standard we will demonstrate continual improvement year on year.